WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No Enmity in the World! ... Let this thought mark the NEW-ness in the Year(s) to come!!!
Friends, let’s celebrate the New Year with a firm resolution that we will selflessly work together to make this world a better place to live in… A place, where hatred and violence stands curtailed… And, only peace and brotherhood prevails.

Let’s resolve…

To live life to the fullest and with a noble vision…
To live each day for a new reason and a higher mission…
To spread smiles everywhere and all around…
And throw away all hatred and violence that surround!

1 comment:

  1. My resolution this year is just one: to one honour my words. I mean simply do wat I say, n I know everything best will follow soon. So, with fingers crossed, I embrace 2009.

    ReplyDelete

Post your suggestion here...