Subscription


Dear Reader, this space is particularly meant for subscription information for the new readers or freshers, who have not subscribed so far and want to subscribe to Akhand Gyan monthly magazine.

Akhand Gyan is available in three languages Hindi, English and Punjabi With different study material. For Subscription please A/c transfer the subscription amount to our Axis Bank A/c no. 911020042759307, IFS Code (for India) : UTIB0000588, Swift Code (For Abroad) : AXISINBB588 in the name of Divya Jyoti Foundation, Lok Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi. Please mail following details after A/c transfer to ag.ho@djjs.org or Messege to 08588033450.
* Transfer No.
* Transfer Date
* Amount
* Name of Subscriber
* Complete mailing address of Subscriber
* Phone No.
* Email Address
* Subscription Period – 1 Year / 3 Year / 5 year
* Language - (Hindi / English / Punjabi)

Subscription Plans : For India 
1 Year – Rs.100/-
3 Years – Rs. 250/-
5 Years – Rs.400/-



Subscription Plan : Abroad
1 Year – US$30 (Rs.1500/-)

For more details, mail us at- akhandgyan@gmail.com
Please don't forget to mention your 'E-mail- Id' while you mail your subscription-request to us.

12 comments:

  1. My Ashutosh Maharaji gives me a Bhramagyan which is very costly.I salute them.Jai Maharji Ki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brahmgyan is the ultimate.This is last and uppermost approach in the world of God.

      Delete
  2. Jai Maharaj Ji Ki....

    I am very thankful to MY ASHUTOSH MAHARAJ who always guide me and direct me. MAHARAJ ji i miss u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashutosh maharaj ji is my dad,my mom,my brother...the relation is between us is all of the above............jmjk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ASHUTOSH MAHARAJ JI for giving me guidenss. WE ALL LOVES YOU .(TARUN MAKHIJA)DELHI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JMJK

    Thanks Maharaj for everything...

    Apni kirpa hamesha hum sab banaye rakhna...
    WE ALL LOVE U MAHARAJ JI...

    ReplyDelete
  6. vastu amolik di mere satguru.....janam janam ki poonji paaee.....
    thank you Maharaj ji!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jai maharaj ji ki

    I love my Ashu baba .Maharaj ji is my life. I cannot live without SHRI ASHUTOSH MAHARAJ JI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. REALY MAHARAJ JI HELP US VERY MUCH IN DIFFICUTES AND SHARE EVERY MOMENT IN HAPPINES

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanking to the person who made me to mould my life in this direction.JAI SHRI ASHUTOSH MAHARAJ
    govind shakya

    ReplyDelete
  10. having gone thr' the blog on the discourses and with specific reference to Narinder and his quest to know 'where is god and has any one seen it' keeps haunting his mind until he meets swami Permahans - a perfect master.How would one recognize a perfect master? I request Maharajji to please answer?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE ASHUTOSH MAHARAJ JI HE GAVE ME MOSE PRECIOUS AND HILINESS GIFT AS BRAHMGYAN I AM THANKFUL TO HIM
    JAI MAHARAJ JI

    ASHISHA

    ReplyDelete

Post your suggestion here...